Purchase & Return Policy
C-Zone Group Purchase Policies
The rights described in this policy are in addition to the statutory to which you may be entitled under the Consumer Act 1999 and other applicable Malaysian consumer protection laws and regulations.
- All purchases made is considered ﬁnal.
- C-Zone or its subsidiary companies warranty policy is in accordance to the respective Brand vendors.
- C-Zone will cover 1st year warranty remaining year/s shall be obligated and covered by its respective manufacturer.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You must also make sure you still have the original packaging. Proof of purchase is also required.
- Sale or Priced to clear Inventory items are not eligible for Returns, Exchange or Store Credit unless it arrives as an DOA item (Dead on Arrival). These items are sold “as is” basis.
- Only certain products are eligible to a replacement / refund or store credit (subjected to stock availability). If:
- The product has a manufacturers defect
- The original packaging and contents intact and resealable condition
- Within 14 days upon purchase or 7 days after receiving an item, whichever comes first.
- Cause of damage cannot be proved by either customer or seller
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned within 7 days after taking delivery.
- Opened software, AppleCare Protection Plan and other Downloadable Media cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund / store credit.
- Custom-conﬁgured products, including personalized laser engraved items cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund or store credit.
- Wear and Tear products such as Mouse Surfaces
- Products can only be returned only in the country or outlets in which they were originally purchased.
- If you are not satisﬁed with your purchase, return it with the original receipt and original packaging within 7 days of purchase. If the item is unopened in the original box, we will exchange it or offer a refund / store credit based on the original payment method.
- A 20% restocking fee of the purchase price only if items meet the conditions of our General policy.
- We will wire a transfer to your bank account within ten business days for cash, cash equivalent and cheque for transactions over MYR500.
Communication for Returns, exchange or store credit
- Kindly send us an email at email@example.com or contact us through our messaging platform with your details and we will be in touch to assist you in your requests.
- We will be in touch as soon as your return is received and inspected with an approval, rejection or mediation of your return, exchange or store credit.
- All processing will be within 7 working days and we will provide you with the necessary proof of transaction for your perusal.
- Note that it may take some time before your refund is officially posted by your Bank or Card issuer.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us
- Only items with the original receipt, packaging and item left unopened in the original box will be eligible for exchange to a product of similar or higher value. We offer no refunds.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
- Voucher expiry date: 3 months from the date redeemed.
- The following items are not included in the points calculation:
- Purchases of C-Zone Group Gift Vouchers
- Delivery Charges, Repair Service Charges
- Stamp Duty Easy Payment
- The points collection entitlement in the C-Zone Group System is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- C-Zone Points accumulated are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other items except in those stated in the C-Zone Group Redemption Program.
- C-Zone Points accumulated are non-transferable, assignable and/ or not for sale to any other persons.
- C-Zone Group reserves the right to refuse any redemption of the redeemed item if C-Zone Group has any reason to suspect the points were fraudulently accumulated by the member or wrongly recorded.
- C-Zone Group reserves the right to adjust the points tiers or requirements, as well as substitute or replace items with items of similar or equivalent value without prior notice.
- C-Zone Group reserves the right to deduct the balance of a members points accumulation in the event that:-
- any point is suspected of being fraudulently recorded;
- any point is recorded in error; or
- any point related to a transaction which has been cancelled or where a refund has been given
- All terms and conditions herein shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 4.01 Fourth Floor Amoda Building, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang 52100 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- We highly advocate that you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance for your item. Proof of shipping does not equate to proof of receiving.